Great News! As per Governor Wolf and the Pennsylvania Board of health, we can now resume expanded care to our current patients. Previously, we were under a state mandate to treat only life threatening emergencies, which is now over.
We are can now see you for elective care, “urgencies,” emergencies, continuing care and follow ups as of today. Please call our office to schedule.
We are and will be enforcing safety measures to keep our patients and our staff healthy. Below find the current list of precautionary procedures we have put in place to keep you safer and healthier:
- Increase disinfection of frequently touched surfaces and equipment – Removal of shared print materials from common areas.
- Frequent hand sanitizing protocols for patients, staff, and doctors.
- Recording of staff, doctor, and patient temperatures upon presentation to the office before allowed into building.
- Upgraded personal protective equipment (PPE) standards
- Installation of HEPA air purification units to aid in removal of aerosolized pathogens
- Professional antiviral hospital level “fry fogging” of entire office weekly to neutralize viruses
- All front office staff will wear surgical masks when in office to mitigate any potential risk of respiratory ailments.
For patient procedures:
- Each patient will be required to complete a COVID-19 consent form and answer questions about their recent health history and any potential exposure to COVID-19
- Patients will be required to bring and wear face masks to each appointment
- Online submission of new patient and consent forms to facilitate a touch free entry to the practice
- A recommendation for pre-payment and completion of any applicable paperwork to reduce interaction with front office staff.
- Recording of patient temperature upon entry to the practice
- Reduced patient volume including waiting in cars prior to your appointment. No longer using waiting room.
- Block scheduling of patients to facilitate social distancing
- Patients will rinse pre-operatively with an oral disinfectant prior to all procedures
- Use of intra-oral high volume suction to reduce aerosols whenever possible
- Patient care will take place in alternating operatories to ensure social distancing and to allow time for air purification between procedures
- Patients with pre-existing or underlying medical conditions are encouraged to make informed decisions about their care in consultation with their physician
The saftey of our patients and our employees continues to be our primary focus. We are following the American Dental Association as well as the PA Depratment of Health regulations very closely. Please call out office with any questions you may have. We appreciate your patience as we navigate these uncertain times.
Stay healthy and safe,
Dr. Dean Cirocco
Cirocco Dental Center Safety Protocol – Center Valley, PA
Our Commitment to Safety
We recognize times have changed. Priorities have shifted. Today, nothing is more important than the health and safety of our staff and patients. With this in mind, we are happy to share these additional steps we are taking to make every visit to our office as safe as possible. These actions are incremental to our normal standards of care that meet or exceed all DOH, PDA, and ADA guidelines for dental practices.
Our goal is to add peace-of-mind to the friendliness and clinical excellence you have come to expect. Of course, this is part of an on-going commitment that will evolve with the times. As always, we welcome the opportunity to answer any of your questions and to address all concerns. We are in this together, and we will never underestimate the power of a smile!