How can you save on dental implants? Check out our current dental implant promotions!
What Are The Benefits Of Dental Implant Surgery?
What are dental implants and how do they work?
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots made out of titanium that replace a missing tooth or teeth. These implants are screws placed directly into the jaw bone to serve as an artificial root to hold your new tooth in place. After the patient is fully healed and the implant is secure, a prosthetic tooth is attached to the screw.
There are numerous reasons to choose dental implants over dentures or bridges, depending on your unique situation.
- Dental implants look and work like natural teeth
- Implants are a permanent tooth replacement solution
- They are low maintenance, requiring the same care as normal teeth
- Dental implants only focus on teeth that are missing; they don’t involve working with other teeth
- They replace the need for a removable full or partial denture
- Implants are aesthetically pleasing and eliminate pain from talking or eating with dentures
Most people are candidates for dental implants, with some exceptions due to major medical conditions. Any potential issues will be discussed during a prior consultation with a professional at Cirocco Dental Center.
The Ultimate Confidence Boost
Having missing or badly damaged teeth can certainly take a toll on your confidence. A high quality dental implant from Circocco is a permanent solution!
Our staff has over 15 years experience proving dental implants to our local patients. We’d love to help you boost your self esteem and bring your smile back. Simply give us a call or send us an email message to get started.