Our Dental Assistance Savings Plan, the Smile Healthy Plan, is designed to provide affordability and greater access to quality dental care.
With your Smile Healthy Plan, there are:
- ALL basic preventative services are INCLUDED!
- No monthly insurance premiums, annual maximums, or deductibles.
- No waiting period on any service.
- No limitations on your care or downgraded services.
- No confusion regarding third-party coverage nuances.
- No limitations on all dental services, except dental implants.
- No limitations on frequencies of restoration replacements.
- Everyone qualifies! Ask about our Family Plan.
DIAGNOSTIC AND X-RAYS
|Comprehensive Exam (new patient, initial visit)||100%|
|Periodic Exam (two per year)||100%|
|Limited Oral Exam (problem-focused, one per year)||100%|
|Full Mouth Series X-Rays or Panorex (one every three years)||100%|
|Periapical, First Film||100%|
|Periapical, Each Additional Film||100&|
|Bitewings (one time per year)||100%|
|Child Cleaning, Three per Year!||100%|
|Adult Cleaning, Three per Year!||100%|
|Additional Cleanings per Year||10%|
|Fluoride (three per year, no age limit)||100%|
ALL OTHER PROCEDURES
|Fillings and Core Buildups||20%|
|Dentures and Partials||20%|
SMILE HEALTHY PLANS*
|Single (one member)||$397|
|Dual (two members)||$697|
|Family (three members)||$997|
|Additional Family Members||$197 per each additional member|
*Plan terms and conditions:
- The plans are discount plans, not dental insurance plans.
- The Dual Plan is for a parent/child or husband/wife only.
- The family plan includes family members and children who are enrolled in this plan until the age of 23.
- For orthodontics, members must remain as a plan member for the duration of treatment to retain discount plan benefits.
- These plans are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- No refunds or premiums will be issued at any time if the member decides not to utilize the dental plan.
- The patient’s portion of the bill is due day of service.
- Plans cannot be used:
- In conjunction with another dental plan.
- For services for injuries covered under workman’s compensation.
- For treatment which, in the sole opinion of the treating dentist or doctor, lies outside the realm of capability.
- For referrals to specialists.
- For hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind.
- For costs of dental care which is covered under automobile medical.